- Q. - Basudev Chatterji, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
Description Of This Question
Basudev Chatterji, the noted historian, has passed away in Guwahati, Assam on June 8, 2017. He was also the former chairman of Indian Council for Historical Research (ICHR). Chatterji was an academician and used to taught at St Stephen’s College in Delhi, University of Hyderabad besides supervising undergraduates at the University of Cambridge. The books ‘Trade, Tariffs and Empire : Lancashire and British Policy in India’, and ‘Dictionary of Martyrs India’s Freedom Struggle’ were among his works.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following is dependent on temperature?
- Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) was established in?
- Adolph Kiefer, the swimming legend has passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Who has won the 2016 Mubadala World Tennis Championship?
- Which of the following organ / tissue of human body is most sensitive to intake of lead?