- Q. - Who is the author of the book title “Ministry of Utmost Happiness”?
Description Of This Question
The book titled “Ministry of Utmost Happiness” written by Booker-prize winning Indian author Arundhati Roy was launched on June 6, 2017. This is the second novel from Arundhati Roy. Her first novel was “The God of Small Things” published in 1997, which went on to win the Booker Prize.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government has launched e-textbook portal for school students?
- Which country has become the world’s first country to officially recognise parkour as a sport?
- Partition of Bengal in 1905 is done by?
- Who won Merlin Award ?
- The South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) Finance Ministers meeting has strated in which country?