- Q. - Who is the author of the book title “Ministry of Utmost Happiness”?
Description Of This Question
The book titled “Ministry of Utmost Happiness” written by Booker-prize winning Indian author Arundhati Roy was launched on June 6, 2017. This is the second novel from Arundhati Roy. Her first novel was “The God of Small Things” published in 1997, which went on to win the Booker Prize.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country is hosting the 2017 SAARC Ministers of Law and Order (Interior/ Home Affairs) meeting?
- Against which country Indian men’s Hockey team registered 4-3 win to seal the two-match hockey series?
- Which Indian cartoonist has won 2017 World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) International President’s Award?
- What is the rank of India’s Right to Information (RTI) Act, that was passed in the year 2005 among worldwide?
- The Domari language is spoken in which among the following regions?