- Q. - Who is the author of the book “Indira Gandhi – A life in nature”?
Description Of This Question
The book “Indira Gandhi – A life in nature” presents the former prime minister’s life as a naturalist and examines how she steered India’s conservation policy, which is authored by Jairam Ramesh, the senior Congress leader and former Environment Minister . The author noted that Mrs. Gandhi used her political authority to save ecologically sensitive areas from destruction like the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, the entire northeast and the rainforests in the Western Ghats. The book also refers to Indira Gandhi’s association with nature lovers Salim Ali, Billy Arjan Singh, Sunderlal Bahuguna and Anne Wright. In all, the book highlighted the former PM Indira Gandhi’s love for nature, wildlife and forests.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the theme of 2017 National Youth Festival (NYF) in India?
- Chinu Modi, who passed away recently, was the noted poet of which language?
- In which generation did multi-programming start?
- Who has been awarded the 2017 INSA Young Scientist award for research in cancer treatment?
- An 8-pole, 50Hz, three-phase induction motor is running at 705rpm and has a rotor copper loss of 5kW. its rotor input is