- Q. - Who has been appointed as the Registrar of Copyrights Office of India?
Description Of This Question
Senior bureaucrat Hoshiar Singh has been appointed as Registrar of Copyrights Office for a period of five years. He is a 1994 batch officer of the Indian Telecom Service. The Office of Copyrights, under the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, is mandated to protect the music and film industry besides addressing its concerns, among others.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government will give 2% reservation to sportsperson in government job?
- Which Famous Marathi Cricket Commentator, died on 18th September 2015 ?
- In Which year the “All India Radio” was setup ?
- What is the theme of 2017 International Nurse Day (IND)?
- Which country to host the 2018 annual convention of African Development Bank (AfDB) Group?