- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new CEO of Prasar Bharti?
Description Of This Question
Shashi Shekhar Vempati, a former principal architect of Infosys Technologies, has been appointed the new chief executive officer (CEO) of public broadcaster Prasar Bharati for a period of five years. Currently, Vempati is a part-time member of the Prasar Bharati Board. The appointment comes 7 months after the last Jawhar Sircar resigned from the post. He will succeed Rajeev Singh, member (finance) of the board, who was serving as the interim CEO after S C Panda retired in 2017.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Nobel Prize Series India 2017 has recently started in which state?
- Which state government will launch a unique programme “Ammaku Vandaman” in schools to pay tribute to mothers?
- In which place First International Film Festival for the persons with disabilities to be held ?
- Who has been appointed the new Deputy Chief of the Army Staff (DCOAS) of Information Systems and Training?
- Ashokamitran, who passed away recently, was the noted litterateur of which language?