- Q. - Which union minister has given the additional charge of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC)?
Description Of This Question
Dr. Harsh Vardhan has given the additional charge of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) following the death of Minister Anil Madhav Dave. Dr. Vardhan is the incumbent minister at Ministry of Science and Technology and Ministry of Earth Sciences and represents Chandni Chowk in Delhi as a Member of Parliament (MoP) in the 16th Lok Sabha.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Vikas Krishan Yadav is associated with which sports?
- Which gas is used in yellow street lamp?
- Which Country won Hockey World League ?
- HL Samariya, a 1985 batch IAS officer from the ______cadre, has been given additional charge as Central Provident Fund Commissioner (CPFC), for three months or till the appointment of a regular incumbent or till further orders, recently ?
- Who appointed as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Tata Motors Group?