- Q. - Which union minister has given the additional charge of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC)?
Description Of This Question
Dr. Harsh Vardhan has given the additional charge of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) following the death of Minister Anil Madhav Dave. Dr. Vardhan is the incumbent minister at Ministry of Science and Technology and Ministry of Earth Sciences and represents Chandni Chowk in Delhi as a Member of Parliament (MoP) in the 16th Lok Sabha.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who Appointed as first indian ECB Director of British-Asian ?
- प्रकृति विषयक विश्व व्यापी निधि (वर्ल्ड वाइल्ड फण्ड) के लिए निम्नलिखित में से कौन से लोगो का किया जाता है?
- Who became Speaker of US House of Representatives ?
- Who was the first deputy prime minister?
- The International Day of Human Space Flight is observed on which date?