- Q. - The Union Government has launched which web portal for online documentation verification for students?
Description Of This Question
The Union Government has recently launched online verification portal ‘e-Sanad’ to make the document verification process easier for students who are planning to study aboard. The portal is an initiative of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), in association with two other ministries — will initially be hosting school leaving certificates with the help of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). In subsequent phases, the portal will also host documents from central universities.
Related Topics & Questions:
- National Panchayati Raj Diwas is observed on ?
- India and Uzbekistan have set a target to achieve US $1 billion in bilateral trade by ________.
- How much Mobile App launched by MPEDA
- IT (Income Tax) department of india launched OTP to ?
- Which of the following Indian companies has acquired majority stake in UK-based Avocet Sports?