- Q. - The Union Environment Ministry has organized the first-ever “Ozone2Climate technology roadshow” in which city?
Description Of This Question
The Ministry of Environment & Forests (MoEF) has organized the first-ever “Ozone2Climate technology road show” along with the UN Environment OzonAction’s Compliance Assistance Programme in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. The Technology Roadshow was organized for the first time as part of the annual network meeting for Ozone Officers of South Asia. The UN Environment along with the Technology Roadshow also organizing the annual network meeting for South Asia Ozone Officers from May 23 to 26, 2017 where delegates from 20 countries and industry visited the 2017 exhibition. The meeting focused on current policy and technology updates on ozone and climate friendly alternatives to HCFCs and HFCs specifically post-Kigali amendment, linking the HCFC phase out to future HFC phase down, the implications of Kigali amendment for the network countries and challenges and opportunities from a policy and technology perspective.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 2017 bilateral maritime exercise “SIMBEX-17” has started between India and which country?
- Who is the writer of ‘Modi’s World: Expanding India’s Sphere of Influence’ ?
- Which country has the most complex tax jurisdiction in Asia-Pacific, as per 2017 Asia Pacific Tax Complexity Survey conducted by Deloitte?
- When did india became a fully sovereign Democratic Republic ?
- भारतीय संविधान की 8वीं अनुसूची में कितनी भाषाओ को मान्यता दी गयी है?