- Q. - Sundaram Ravi is associated with which sports?
Description Of This Question
Sundaram Ravi is a cricket umpire from India and a member of the ICC Elite Panel of Umpires. Recently, he is selected in a team of 20 umpires by the International Cricket Council (ICC) for the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy, which is scheduled to be held on June 2017. The list of ICC match referees include Chris Broad, David Boon and Andy Pycroft while the umpires who will be seen umpiring in the tournament involve 12 names which are Aleem Dar, Kumar Dharmasena, Marais Erasmus, Chris Gaffaney, Ian Gould, Richard Illingworth, Richard Kettleborough, Nigel Llong, Bruce Oxenford, Sundaram Ravi, Paul Reiffel and Rod Tucker.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Choose the correct Synonym of the underlined word: The debate seems to have lost much of its initial impetus.
- Which of the following statements with respect to Russia’s fifth generation fighter plane Su-57 is correct?
I. Su-57 is a fifth-generation multirole, single seat, twin-engine air superiority/deep air support fighter.
II. The fighter plane is intended to replace the Russian Air Force’s fleet of MiG-29 and Su-27.
- Alwin Francis is associated with which sports?
- Which bank has been adjudged the “Best Small Bank” award for 2016?
- Which of the following International bank, has agreed to lend €300 million for Bengaluru Metro phase-2 rail project?