- Q. - Which state government has recently declared Dailong village as biodiversity heritage site of the state?
Description Of This Question
The Manipur government has recently declared Dailong village of Tamenglong district as a Biodiversity Heritage Site of the state under Section 37(1) of Biological Diversity Act, 2002. The village covers an area of 11.35 sq km & has population of 1634 of which 819 are males while 815 are females as per Population Census 2011.
Related Topics & Questions:
- मई 2017 के अंतिम सप्ताह में जारी आईसीसी की ताजा वनडे रैंकिंग में किस गेंदबाज को पहला स्थान मिला है?
- Who has become the first Indian to win the Asian Karting Championship held in Malaysia?
- Which committee has submitted report to the Government of India (GoI) to strengthen border protection?
- लोक सभा मै बैठक की अध्यक्षता कौन करता है?
- What is the GST rate fixed for textile job works?