- Q. - Which state government has recently declared Dailong village as biodiversity heritage site of the state?
Description Of This Question
The Manipur government has recently declared Dailong village of Tamenglong district as a Biodiversity Heritage Site of the state under Section 37(1) of Biological Diversity Act, 2002. The village covers an area of 11.35 sq km & has population of 1634 of which 819 are males while 815 are females as per Population Census 2011.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is the author of the book “Indira Gandhi – A life in nature”?
- Which state government has recently introduced third gender category in school exams?
- Which city to host the first edition of Gramin Khel Mahotsav (GKM)?
- Which tennis pair has won the 2017 Aircel Chennai Open men’s doubles tournament?
- Which among the following is the largest network?