- Q. - Which state government has recently declared Dailong village as biodiversity heritage site of the state?
Description Of This Question
The Manipur government has recently declared Dailong village of Tamenglong district as a Biodiversity Heritage Site of the state under Section 37(1) of Biological Diversity Act, 2002. The village covers an area of 11.35 sq km & has population of 1634 of which 819 are males while 815 are females as per Population Census 2011.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
- Which country’s Supreme court has canceled the result of August 2017 presidential election?
- Which is the only Indian monument to figure in the world’s top 10 TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice awards for Landmarks?
- Recently Which City among top 20 tourist destinations in Asia Pacific?
- Which nation speak tamil except india?