- Q. - Which state government has recently declared Dailong village as biodiversity heritage site of the state?
Description Of This Question
The Manipur government has recently declared Dailong village of Tamenglong district as a Biodiversity Heritage Site of the state under Section 37(1) of Biological Diversity Act, 2002. The village covers an area of 11.35 sq km & has population of 1634 of which 819 are males while 815 are females as per Population Census 2011.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is the Governor of Manipur ?
- Who has become the new Whole Time Member (WTM) of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)?
- What is the velocity of object at maximum height ?
- Which Famous Marathi Cricket Commentator, died on 18th September 2015 ?
- Which country PM residence is known as Temple Tree?