- Q. - The Royal Manas National Park is located in which country?
Description Of This Question
The Royal Manas National Park is the oldest national park of Bhutan covers eastern Sarpang District, the western half of Zhemgang District, and western Pemagatshel District. And is It has an area of 1,057 square kilometers and It is home to Bengal tigers, elephants, gaur, rare golden langur, pygmy hog, etc. It is also the only Bhutanese park inhabited by the one-horned rhinoceros and wild water buffalo.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Rectifiers are used for?
- Name the Indian-American who is among the 12 new astronauts chosen by NASA to train them for missions into Earth orbit and to deep space.
- Who won the gold in the 50km event of the National Race Walking Championship-2017?
- Which state government has recently become the registered proprietor of the GI tag for Banganapalle mangoes?
- In which date World’s Indigenous Peoples observed ?