- Q. - The Royal Manas National Park is located in which country?
Description Of This Question
The Royal Manas National Park is the oldest national park of Bhutan covers eastern Sarpang District, the western half of Zhemgang District, and western Pemagatshel District. And is It has an area of 1,057 square kilometers and It is home to Bengal tigers, elephants, gaur, rare golden langur, pygmy hog, etc. It is also the only Bhutanese park inhabited by the one-horned rhinoceros and wild water buffalo.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)?
- GRAF a framework introduced by Bank Board Bureau, stands for
- Which University has appointed Rio Olympics Bronze medalist Sakshi Malik as Wrestling Director?
- In which city President Ram Nath Kovind has launched the 5th India Water Week?
- Indian Army will re-introduce CASO as ‘permanent feature’ of counter-terror operations. What does “CASO” stands for?