- Q. - The Royal Manas National Park is located in which country?
Description Of This Question
The Royal Manas National Park is the oldest national park of Bhutan covers eastern Sarpang District, the western half of Zhemgang District, and western Pemagatshel District. And is It has an area of 1,057 square kilometers and It is home to Bengal tigers, elephants, gaur, rare golden langur, pygmy hog, etc. It is also the only Bhutanese park inhabited by the one-horned rhinoceros and wild water buffalo.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The book “Just Another Jihadi Jane” has been authored by whom?
- Which one country signed an agreement “nuclear programme/deal” with P5+1 Countries?
- निम्नलिखित मैं से कोन – सी सबसे निचली वायुमण्डलीय परत है?
- Who appointed as life President of Hockey India ?
- Anshu Jamsenpa has become the world’s first woman to scale Mt Everest twice within 5 days. She hails from which Indian state?