- Q. - The Royal Manas National Park is located in which country?
Description Of This Question
The Royal Manas National Park is the oldest national park of Bhutan covers eastern Sarpang District, the western half of Zhemgang District, and western Pemagatshel District. And is It has an area of 1,057 square kilometers and It is home to Bengal tigers, elephants, gaur, rare golden langur, pygmy hog, etc. It is also the only Bhutanese park inhabited by the one-horned rhinoceros and wild water buffalo.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been named as the “Captain of the Year” at 2017 ESPNcricinfo Awards?
- The 2017 multinational military exercise “Eager Lion” has started in which of the following countries?
- Which Indian personality has been selected for Japan’s prestigious ‘Order of the Rising Sun’ award?
- Which state government has recently launched “Civil Service Awards” for excellence in public administration?
- Who is the author of Prithivi Raj Raso ?