- Q. - Roger Moore, the James Bond actor passed away. He hailed from which country?
Description Of This Question
Sir Roger George Moore (89), the well-known British actor, has recently passed away in Switzerland after a brief battle with cancer. He was best known for his role as James Bond in films such as “Live and Let Die” and “The Spy Who Loved Me”. Moore was the only actor who portrayed the popular fictional spy in seven movies between 1973 and 1985.
Related Topics & Questions:
- With which country Nepal signed an MoU for the development of 1200 MW Budhigandaki Hydroelectric Project?
- Gilbert Baker, the LGBT rainbow flag creator has passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Which Indian music composer has been shortlisted for the 2017 World Soundtrack Awards – a public choice award?
- The 4-day National Arogya Fair concluded on which date at Dehradun in Uttarakhand ?
- Who became the first athlete ever to win 10 consecutive global track distance titles?