- Q. - Roger Moore, the James Bond actor passed away. He hailed from which country?
Description Of This Question
Sir Roger George Moore (89), the well-known British actor, has recently passed away in Switzerland after a brief battle with cancer. He was best known for his role as James Bond in films such as “Live and Let Die” and “The Spy Who Loved Me”. Moore was the only actor who portrayed the popular fictional spy in seven movies between 1973 and 1985.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The hard enemal layer of teeth is ?
- Recently in 2015 who became the President of Turkey ?
- Which of these is a WRONG match?
- Which city topped the 2017 Savills Tech Cities Index?
- Which company has planned to set up a cyber-security centre in the heart of New Delhi to arm governments and private agencies with all-round intelligence on cyber-attacks within India?