- Q. - A potentiometer is an accurate and versatile device to make elechrical measurements of E.M.F. because the method involves :
Description Of This Question
Oops! Sorry No Description Found, Suggest us a description, hit a comment below!
Related Topics & Questions:
- Health Minister of India has been awarded with the WHO’s special recognition award for tobacco control. What is his name?
- Miroslav Lajcák was elected the President of 72nd session of United Nations General Assembly. He is a former Foreign Minister of ________.
- One of the foremost exponents of the Dhrupad tradition and the youngest of ‘Dagar family’ died recently. What is his name?
- The National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) approved ten projects worth Rs 2,033 crore in three States. Which of the following is not one of these States?
- Arrange the following political parties in descending order in terms of donations received from corporate houses between 2012-13 and 2015-16.
I. Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
II. Indian National Congress (INC)
III. Nationalist Congress Party (NCP)
IV. Communist party of India (Marxist)