- Q. - A potentiometer is an accurate and versatile device to make elechrical measurements of E.M.F. because the method involves :
Description Of This Question
Oops! Sorry No Description Found, Suggest us a description, hit a comment below!
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who became the first Indian to be nominated as a member of the Umpires and Referees Committee (URC) of International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF)?
- What will be the inset letter in the new batch of Rs. 500 banknotes released recently by the RBI?
- Whose name was cleared by the SEBI to head the National Stock Exchange (NSE)?
- Health Minister of India has been awarded with the WHO’s special recognition award for tobacco control. What is his name?
- A gas mixture consists of 2 moles of O, and 4 moles of Ar at temperature T. Neglecting all vibrational modes, the totalintemal energv of l.he system is :