- Q. - Which one of the following statements is not correct ?
Description Of This Question
Oops! Sorry No Description Found, Suggest us a description, hit a comment below!
Related Topics & Questions:
- Consider the following statements with respect to recent developments under Namami Gange Programme: I. National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) approved projects worth Rs 1,900 crore for creation of sewage treatment infrastructure in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Delhi. II. 100% sewage treatment facility will be made available for Haridwar, Rishikesh, Vrindavan, Varanasi, Allahabad and NCT of Delhi.
- What is the name of the mobile app launched recently for road maintenance in the country?
- India and Uzbekistan have set a target to achieve US $1 billion in bilateral trade by ________.
- Which team has won the 2017 UEFA Super Cup football tournament?
- Which Indian Institute’s researchers have synthesised a small molecule codenamed 5g showing a degree of promise as an anticancer agent?