- Q. - The Nandankanan Zoological Park (NZP) is located in which state?
Description Of This Question
The Nandankanan Zoological Park (NZP) is located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It is home to about 1660 individual animals representing 166 species, including 67 species of mammals, 81 species of birds, and 18 species of reptiles. It has the largest collection of white tigers in India. The zoo also includes 34 aquaria which are home to a large variety of fresh water fish. The endangered species such as the Asiatic lion, three Indian crocodilians, Sangal lion-tailed macaque, Nilgiri langur, Indian pangolin, mouse deer and countless birds, reptiles and fish have been breeding successfully at Nandankanan. The zoo enjoys a good reputation internationally for successfully breeding black panthers, gharials, and white tigers in captivity.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Kathakali belongs to which state?
- Which Bank became 1st to join Chillr Platform ?
- The two components of an eco-system are ?
- Which country is hosting the 26th session of the Governing Council (GC) of UN-Habitat-2017?
- Researchers belonging to which IIT branch successfully produced white light using a mixture of two natural extracts, red pomegranate and turmeric?