- Q. - Laura Biagiotti, the renowned fashion designer passed away. She hailed from which country?
Description Of This Question
Laura Biagiotti (73), an Italian fashion designer who conquered global markets with her soft, has passed away in Rome, Italy on May 26, 2017. Biagiotti began designing women’s clothes in the 1960s and by the 1980s was making her mark. In 1988, she became the first Italian designer to put on a fashion show in China, presenting dresses and blouses in silk and cashmere, and in 1995 was the first to have a show inside the Kremlin walls in Moscow.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How many coaches of Indian Railways will be refurbished and retrofitted in next five years under the Mission Retro-Fitment launched recently?
- CCI (Competition Commission Of India) Imposed Penalty On ?
- Which Indian-American personality has won the National Science Foundations (NSF)’s Career Award-2017?
- Among the following, Name the Indian PM, who is not worked as Chief minister?
- India’s 1st Hi-speed Rural Broadband Network has been commissioned in a district of ?