- Q. - The Indo Thailand HADR “Siam Bharat 17” has held in which city?
Description Of This Question
The Indo-Thailand Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) “Siam Bharat 17” table top exercise has held at Chiang Mai, Thailand from May 22 to 26 May 2017 between the Indian Air Force and Royal Thailand Air Force (RTAF). The 11-member IAF contingent is led by Group Captain Sucharu Rai VM. This is second such exercise to be conducted between the two Air Forces. The aim of the bilateral exercise is to evolve SOPs for planning and executing relief missions during unforeseen natural calamities like Tsunami, earthquakes, cyclones, floods etc. The objective is to enhance interoperability between both the Air Forces, while conducting combined air operations triggered by a crisis. The exercise would assist in laying down procedures and establish decision support system at various stages of relief operations.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently Which state became 1st State to submit Annual Action Plan under Atal Mission ?
- On Which Date e-Migrate system launched In India ?
- with which country India signed two trade agreements ?
- According to the report on World’s Most Valuable Nations Brands, what is India’s rank ?
- Recently, Muktesh Kumar Pardeshi has been appointed as India’s envoy to which among the following countries?