- Q. - The Indo Thailand HADR “Siam Bharat 17” has held in which city?
Description Of This Question
The Indo-Thailand Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) “Siam Bharat 17” table top exercise has held at Chiang Mai, Thailand from May 22 to 26 May 2017 between the Indian Air Force and Royal Thailand Air Force (RTAF). The 11-member IAF contingent is led by Group Captain Sucharu Rai VM. This is second such exercise to be conducted between the two Air Forces. The aim of the bilateral exercise is to evolve SOPs for planning and executing relief missions during unforeseen natural calamities like Tsunami, earthquakes, cyclones, floods etc. The objective is to enhance interoperability between both the Air Forces, while conducting combined air operations triggered by a crisis. The exercise would assist in laying down procedures and establish decision support system at various stages of relief operations.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the current repo rate as per latest 6th bi-monthly monetary policy for the FY 2016-17?
- The one rupee note bears the signature of ?
- Which IIT institute has collaborated with the British Geological Survey (BGS) to turn Varanasi into a smart city?
- Who Is the President Of World Bank ?
- मूल अभिकारो को लागू करने के संभंध में रिट जारी करने के लिए निम्नलिखित प्राधिकरणों में से कौन सक्षम है / हैं?