- Q. - The Indo Thailand HADR “Siam Bharat 17” has held in which city?
Description Of This Question
The Indo-Thailand Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) “Siam Bharat 17” table top exercise has held at Chiang Mai, Thailand from May 22 to 26 May 2017 between the Indian Air Force and Royal Thailand Air Force (RTAF). The 11-member IAF contingent is led by Group Captain Sucharu Rai VM. This is second such exercise to be conducted between the two Air Forces. The aim of the bilateral exercise is to evolve SOPs for planning and executing relief missions during unforeseen natural calamities like Tsunami, earthquakes, cyclones, floods etc. The objective is to enhance interoperability between both the Air Forces, while conducting combined air operations triggered by a crisis. The exercise would assist in laying down procedures and establish decision support system at various stages of relief operations.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following is the official mascot of the 22nd edition of Asian Athletics Championships-2017?
- Which state government will start free mortuary van service for its’ citizens?
- In which city a new Turtle Sanctuary will be set up in India?
- Which city to host the first edition of Gramin Khel Mahotsav (GKM)?
- Gregg Allaman, the renowned musician passed away. He hailed from which country?