- Q. - What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 18, as per World Bank (WB)’s latest report “India Development Report”
Description Of This Question
According to the latest report of World Bank titled “’India Development Report”, India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is expected to grow at 7.2% for FY18 (2017-18) due to the impact of demonetisation and protracted investment recovery. Though, India’s growth would accelerate to 7.7% by FY 20 on strong fundamentals, reform momentum and improving investment scenario. The report stated that the overall impact of GST on equity and poverty is likely to be positive.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has won the 2017 World Snooker Championship?
- The 2017 Assam International Agri-Horiculture show has started in which city?
- In marine whales, the limbs are modified as ?
- Who created a new record in football match under Pacific Games 2015 ?
- हाल ही में किस बैंक ने “बैंक आपकी मुट्ठी में(Bank aapki Mutthi mein) ” नामक सेवा की शुरूआत की है ?