- Q. - What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 18, as per World Bank (WB)’s latest report “India Development Report”
Description Of This Question
According to the latest report of World Bank titled “’India Development Report”, India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is expected to grow at 7.2% for FY18 (2017-18) due to the impact of demonetisation and protracted investment recovery. Though, India’s growth would accelerate to 7.7% by FY 20 on strong fundamentals, reform momentum and improving investment scenario. The report stated that the overall impact of GST on equity and poverty is likely to be positive.
Related Topics & Questions:
- When is Haifa Day celebrated every year?
- Who among the following persons has won the prestigious World Badminton Championship 2015 in women’s single category?
- Which President died recently due to severe stroke that the Government announced the ending over a quarter of a century of his iron-fisted rule in the Central Asian nation?
- The 2017 Udyanotsav Feastival will be held in which of the following cities?
- In which country the archaeologists have discovered three ancient tombs dating back around 2000 years?