- Q. - What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 18, as per World Bank (WB)’s latest report “India Development Report”
Description Of This Question
According to the latest report of World Bank titled “’India Development Report”, India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is expected to grow at 7.2% for FY18 (2017-18) due to the impact of demonetisation and protracted investment recovery. Though, India’s growth would accelerate to 7.7% by FY 20 on strong fundamentals, reform momentum and improving investment scenario. The report stated that the overall impact of GST on equity and poverty is likely to be positive.
Related Topics & Questions:
- “Aditya” India’s first-ever solar powered boat has been launched in which state?
- Which country has successfully test fired naval strike ballistic missile “Hormuz 2”?
- Whose name was cleared by the SEBI to head the National Stock Exchange (NSE)?
- Bano Qudsia, the renowned Urdu author has passed away. She hailed from which of the following countries?
- What is the name of the first-ever Indian circumnavigation of the globe by an all-women crew?