- Q. - What is the India’s GDP forecast for FY 18, as per latest Economic Outlook Survey of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)?
Description Of This Question
As per latest Economic Outlook Survey of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth forecast for FY 18 will be around 7.4%, with a minimum and maximum level of 7% and 7.6% respectively. As per the survey, agricultural sector is estimated to clock 3.5% growth in 2017-18, while the industry and services sector are expected to grow by 6.9% and 8.4% respectively in 2017-18. According to the survey results, Consumer Price Index (CPI) has a median forecast of 4.8% for 2017-18 with a minimum and maximum level of 4% and 5.3%.
Related Topics & Questions:
- With which group of countries did the Union Cabinet approved the signing of Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) in respect of tax matters?
- Which of the following is a unidirectional bus?
- Who elected Bihar Cricket Association President ?
- When is World Laughter Day?
- What is the theme of the 2017 New Delhi World Book Fair (NDWBF)?