- Q. - India’s first multi-modal electric vehicle project has launched in which city?
Description Of This Question
India’s first multi-modal electric vehicle project has been inaugurated by the Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari, along with Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis at the Nagpur Airport Complex to promote eco-friendly transport. With this, Nagpur became the first city in India to have electric mass mobility system with a fleet of 200 electric vehicles, including taxis, buses, e-rickshaw and autos.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who will head the three-judge Supreme Court bench set up to hear all the petitions related to Ayodhya land dispute case?
- Who became first Arab woman to officiate at Wimbledon ?
- Who appointed as Brand Ambassador of Tata Motors ?
- With which country Nepal has signed three agreements to boost bilateral ties?
- “Global Risks Report 2017” has been released by which international organisation?