- Q. - India’s first multi-modal electric vehicle project has launched in which city?
Description Of This Question
India’s first multi-modal electric vehicle project has been inaugurated by the Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari, along with Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis at the Nagpur Airport Complex to promote eco-friendly transport. With this, Nagpur became the first city in India to have electric mass mobility system with a fleet of 200 electric vehicles, including taxis, buses, e-rickshaw and autos.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country is holding the First ‘BIMSTEC Disaster Management Exercise- 2017?
- Who has become the first woman cricketer to score 6000 runs in women’s ODI cricket?
- With which paramilitary force did the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) recently sign an MoU on skill development?
- What is Ashtradharani ?
- Which Indian personality has been named in the Forbes’s 2017 Global Game Changers list?