- Q. - India’s first multi-modal electric vehicle project has launched in which city?
Description Of This Question
India’s first multi-modal electric vehicle project has been inaugurated by the Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari, along with Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis at the Nagpur Airport Complex to promote eco-friendly transport. With this, Nagpur became the first city in India to have electric mass mobility system with a fleet of 200 electric vehicles, including taxis, buses, e-rickshaw and autos.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which two of Pakistan’s one-day cricket players retired from cricket?
- What is the rank of India’s Right to Information (RTI) Act, that was passed in the year 2005 among worldwide?
- Who has won the 2017 World Snooker Championship?
- Which state government has recently imposed a ban on sale of High in Fat, Salt and Sugar (HFSS) food at school canteens?
- NASA Headquarter?