- Q. - India’s first multi-modal electric vehicle project has launched in which city?
Description Of This Question
India’s first multi-modal electric vehicle project has been inaugurated by the Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari, along with Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis at the Nagpur Airport Complex to promote eco-friendly transport. With this, Nagpur became the first city in India to have electric mass mobility system with a fleet of 200 electric vehicles, including taxis, buses, e-rickshaw and autos.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Bollywood film has won the best film honour at the 2017 Hong Kong International Film Festival?
- Which country became 1st country to eliminate the transmission of HIV from mother to baby
- Recently, Who has been taken over as Managing Director and CEO of Corporation Bank?
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?
- Which country has officially recognized Bitcoin and digital currencies as legal money?