- Q. - Which Indian teenager has won the 2017 Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) award in the environmental engineering category?
Description Of This Question
Indian teenager Prashant Ranganathan from Jamshedpurhas won the 2017 Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) award worth $5,000 in the environmental engineering category for his innovation for fighting against pesticide and getting rid of its side effects through biodegradable use at the Los Angeles in California. Beside this, the topmost Gordon E Moore Award of $75,000 went to Ivo Zell of Germany for designing and constructing a remote-control prototype of a new flying wing.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who appointed as MD and CEO of Andhra Bank ?
- Who has been declared the Man of the Series in the 2017 Border Gavaskar Trophy?
- What is the theme of 2017 World Telecommunication and Information Society Day (WTISD)?
- Who will become the new Prime Minister of Nepal?
- Name the Constitutionalist recommending the abolition of the Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS), who died recently.