- Q. - Which Indian teenager has won the 2017 Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) award in the environmental engineering category?
Description Of This Question
Indian teenager Prashant Ranganathan from Jamshedpurhas won the 2017 Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) award worth $5,000 in the environmental engineering category for his innovation for fighting against pesticide and getting rid of its side effects through biodegradable use at the Los Angeles in California. Beside this, the topmost Gordon E Moore Award of $75,000 went to Ivo Zell of Germany for designing and constructing a remote-control prototype of a new flying wing.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian company became 1st to awarded with MIT Climate CoLab Award given by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Washington DC ?
- The International conference on “Dara Shikoh – Reclaiming Spiritual Legacy of India” will be held in which city?
- Who appointed as Brand Ambassador of Tata Motors ?
- Who is the Governor of Manipur ?
- Analog computer is ?