- Q. - Which Indian student has been selected to represent India as young journalist at the global Football for Friendship (F4F) social programme?
Description Of This Question
Ananya Kamboj, an 8th standard student from Chandigarh, has been selected to represent India as a young journalist at the Football for Friendship (F4F) social programme in St. Petersburg, Russia in July 2017. The F4F programme, supported by Gazprom and FIFA, focuses on the development of children’s football, fostering tolerance and respect for different cultures and nationalities among children from different countries. India joins the programme for the first time and will participate alongside 60 other countries.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has won the 2016 World Blitz Chess Championship?
- Which Indian shooter officially announced his retirement from shooting after 2016 Summer Games?
- World famous arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi recently died at the age of 82. The country to which he belonged was _________.
- Which of the following has been adjudged as the cleanest railway station in category A1, as per recently released report by the Ministry of Railways?
- Who signed an agreement with UNITAR ?