- Q. - Which Indian student has been selected to represent India as young journalist at the global Football for Friendship (F4F) social programme?
Description Of This Question
Ananya Kamboj, an 8th standard student from Chandigarh, has been selected to represent India as a young journalist at the Football for Friendship (F4F) social programme in St. Petersburg, Russia in July 2017. The F4F programme, supported by Gazprom and FIFA, focuses on the development of children’s football, fostering tolerance and respect for different cultures and nationalities among children from different countries. India joins the programme for the first time and will participate alongside 60 other countries.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s first university only for Dalit students will come up in which city?
- One of the important constituents of tear gas?
- Who suspended by Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on 13th July 2015 ?
- In which state did the historical Manimahesh Yatra begin recently?
- Which Indian institute has won the 2017 IEEE Spectrum Technology in the Service of Society Award?