- Q. - Which Indian state to host 2017 Asian Junior Tennis Championship?
Description Of This Question
The 2017 HCL Asian Junior Tennis Championship will be hosted by Hindustan Computers Limited (HCL) at Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex in Pune, Maharashtra from May 29. The tournament is the most reputed tennis championship in the Asian circuit for the under 18 category. The championship is being held in association with the Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association and under the aegis of the International Tennis Federation (ITF); Asian Tennis Federation (ATF); and All India Tennis Association (AITA). This is the only B1 category tournament in India, in which players from 11 countries in the region – Thailand, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Hong-Kong, Malaysia, China, Sri Lanka, Iran and India will participate. The 6-day Championship will witness participation from over 100 Indian and international players in the Singles and Doubles categories for both boys and girls.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which 2 mobile apps were launched by NHAI to facilitate the availability of FASTags for Electronic Toll Collection?
I. My Toll App
IV. MyRFID App
- Which Mission has been initiated for the first time by Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation to work for Sanitation and Hygiene challenges?
- What is the age of the universe?
- Equal pressure zone line called?
- Which Famous Marathi Cricket Commentator, died on 18th September 2015 ?