- Q. - Which Indian state to host 2017 Asian Junior Tennis Championship?
Description Of This Question
The 2017 HCL Asian Junior Tennis Championship will be hosted by Hindustan Computers Limited (HCL) at Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex in Pune, Maharashtra from May 29. The tournament is the most reputed tennis championship in the Asian circuit for the under 18 category. The championship is being held in association with the Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association and under the aegis of the International Tennis Federation (ITF); Asian Tennis Federation (ATF); and All India Tennis Association (AITA). This is the only B1 category tournament in India, in which players from 11 countries in the region – Thailand, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Hong-Kong, Malaysia, China, Sri Lanka, Iran and India will participate. The 6-day Championship will witness participation from over 100 Indian and international players in the Singles and Doubles categories for both boys and girls.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the theme of the 2017 World Thalassaemia Day (WTD)?
- Which country postponed the SAARC Summit to be held here next month after India along with four other member states of the regional grouping decided against attending the meeting?
- Who is the newly appointed chairman of Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT)?
- Which country has been elected as the new President of Governing Council of UN-Habitat?
- Arjun rides his bike from Mumbai to Delhi at a speed of 80 Km/hr and rides back from Delhi to Mumbai at a speed of 120 Km/hr. What is his average speed for the whole journey?