- Q. - Which Indian squash player has won the 2017 Men’s Makati Open Squash tournament?
Description Of This Question
Indian squash player Harinder Pal Sandhu has won the 2017 Men’s Makati Open Squash tournament by defeating Mohd. Syafiq Kamal of Malaysia in the final by 11-5, 11-7, 11-7 at the Manila Polo Club in Makati City, Phillipines. In the women’s final, Japan’s Satomi Watanabe bagged her first career title by beating Wales’ Deon Saffery.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Where is the headquarters of the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)?
- Recently on which state Ambuja Cement has been banned ?
- Which public sector bank has signed MoU with the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to start higher education financing agency?
- Which Indian personality has been elected as the new chairman of FIFA Governance Committee?
- In which year kumaon was merged into Gorkha Kingdom ?