- Q. - Which Indian squash player has won the 2017 Men’s Makati Open Squash tournament?
Description Of This Question
Indian squash player Harinder Pal Sandhu has won the 2017 Men’s Makati Open Squash tournament by defeating Mohd. Syafiq Kamal of Malaysia in the final by 11-5, 11-7, 11-7 at the Manila Polo Club in Makati City, Phillipines. In the women’s final, Japan’s Satomi Watanabe bagged her first career title by beating Wales’ Deon Saffery.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What does ‘CDS’ stand for ?
- Who among the following was arrested at Domail by J&K State police in 1946?
- The Chhabra Thermal Power Plant (CTPP) is located in which state of India?
- The 2017 All India Conference of Waqf Boards has started in which city?
- Recently, The Government today banned duty – free import of capital goods for power generation and transmission projects under the EPCG Scheme. EPCG stands for ?