- Q. - Which Indian squash player has won the 2017 Men’s Makati Open Squash tournament?
Description Of This Question
Indian squash player Harinder Pal Sandhu has won the 2017 Men’s Makati Open Squash tournament by defeating Mohd. Syafiq Kamal of Malaysia in the final by 11-5, 11-7, 11-7 at the Manila Polo Club in Makati City, Phillipines. In the women’s final, Japan’s Satomi Watanabe bagged her first career title by beating Wales’ Deon Saffery.
Related Topics & Questions:
- RFID Chip stands for ?
- The International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression is observed on which date?
- Which planet has no satellite?
- Dr Bhakti Yadav, popularly known as Doctor Didi, was recently presented with Padma Shri award at her residence to recognise her service to the poor. Which state does she belong to?
- Which food has been prepared in quantity of 981 kgs, in India to set Guinness world?