- Q. - Which Indian squah player has won gold at 2017 Asian Continental Women Blitz Chess Championship?
Description Of This Question
R. Vaishali from India has won the 2017 Asian Continental Women Blitz Chess Championship with 8 points from nine rounds in Chengdu, China. She was at her best in the Blitz event and won seven games and posted two draws in the nine-round event. Vaishali drew her final round game against Uurt-saikh Uuriin-tuya of Mongolia to finish half-a-point ahead of Iran’s Saras-dat Khademal-sharieh and clinch the gold medal. Her compatriot Padmini Rout finished 3rd with seven points after a last round win over Yuxin Song of China.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who won the men’s doubles title of the 2017 French Open?
- How much loan amount has been approved by the World Bank for rural road projects in Bihar?
- What is the full form of NAV?
- The Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) is located in which state?
- Recently a project launched by State Bank of India ?