- Q. - Which Indian squah player has won gold at 2017 Asian Continental Women Blitz Chess Championship?
Description Of This Question
R. Vaishali from India has won the 2017 Asian Continental Women Blitz Chess Championship with 8 points from nine rounds in Chengdu, China. She was at her best in the Blitz event and won seven games and posted two draws in the nine-round event. Vaishali drew her final round game against Uurt-saikh Uuriin-tuya of Mongolia to finish half-a-point ahead of Iran’s Saras-dat Khademal-sharieh and clinch the gold medal. Her compatriot Padmini Rout finished 3rd with seven points after a last round win over Yuxin Song of China.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s first multi-modal electric vehicle project has launched in which city?
- Which driver has won the Formula one Italian Grand Prix title held during September 2016?
- Which football player will be bought by Paris Saint-Germain FC at a world record transfer fees of 222 million euros?
- Which renowned poet to be honoured with the 37th edition of prestigious Sarala Award for his outstanding poetry?
- Who is appointed as the brand ambassador of ‘Atulya Bharat’?