- Q. - Which Indian fencer has won gold in the sabre event of the Tournoi Satellite Fencing Championship (TSFC)?
Description Of This Question
C A Bhavani Devi from India won the gold medal in the sabre event of the Tournoi Satellite Fencing Championship held at Reykjavik in Iceland on May 27, 2017. She beat Sarah Jane Hampson of Great Britain in the final by 15-13. With this, Bhavani Devi became the first Indian to win a gold medal in an international fencing event.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Financial Assistance for BPL Patients raised by Rs.5 Lakh under which scheme ?
- Who has won the 2016 Kolkata Open National Invitation Snooker Championship?
- Who has been chosen for the 2017 UNESCO/Guillermo Cano World Press Freedom Prize?
- The Sonai Rupai Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
- From where do plants get energy?