- Q. - Which Indian fencer has won gold in the sabre event of the Tournoi Satellite Fencing Championship (TSFC)?
Description Of This Question
C A Bhavani Devi from India won the gold medal in the sabre event of the Tournoi Satellite Fencing Championship held at Reykjavik in Iceland on May 27, 2017. She beat Sarah Jane Hampson of Great Britain in the final by 15-13. With this, Bhavani Devi became the first Indian to win a gold medal in an international fencing event.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Ministry/Organisation has unveiled a draft to amend cost audit rules under Company Act, 2013?
- Which Indian airport has become the busiest single-runway airport in the world with 1 flight in 65 seconds?
- The Bargarh Dhanua Jatra festival has started in which of the following states?
- Which former badminton player will be conferred with the first Lifetime Achievement?
- Which country is hosting the 50th annual meeting of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) Board of Governors?