- Q. - Which IIT institute has inked pact with Madhya Pradesh for measuring happiness index?
Description Of This Question
The Madhya Pradesh Government has signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with IIT Kharagpur’s Rekhi Centre of Excellence for the Science of Happiness to collaborate on the development of a Happiness Index for measuring the well-being of the people of the state. The Happiness index would be developed by IIT-KGP and the data collected by the state government would be analyzed to assess the happiness levels of people of the state and to suggest recommendations to enhance happiness levels in the state. A door-to-door survey will be conducted for the purpose and people will be made to fill up questionnaire. The process will start from January 2018 and by the time of assembly elections in the state 2018, people will get to know how happy they are.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who will be the Pakistan’s new High Commissioner to India?
- In which city of India South Asian Boxing Championship, will held in December 2017?
- With which country India has signed a MoU on Cooperation in Disaster Management?
- What is the theme of the India Pavillian during the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) 2017?
- How many months ban on fishing imposed by Odisha in Gahirmatha Marine Sanctuary ?