- Q. - Which IIT institute has inked pact with Madhya Pradesh for measuring happiness index?
Description Of This Question
The Madhya Pradesh Government has signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with IIT Kharagpur’s Rekhi Centre of Excellence for the Science of Happiness to collaborate on the development of a Happiness Index for measuring the well-being of the people of the state. The Happiness index would be developed by IIT-KGP and the data collected by the state government would be analyzed to assess the happiness levels of people of the state and to suggest recommendations to enhance happiness levels in the state. A door-to-door survey will be conducted for the purpose and people will be made to fill up questionnaire. The process will start from January 2018 and by the time of assembly elections in the state 2018, people will get to know how happy they are.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following statements with respect to ‘Skill for Life, Save a Life’ initiative is correct?I. The initiative is aimed at upscaling the quantity and quality of trained professionals in the healthcare system. II. Under this initiative various courses are planned to be initiated targeting specific competencies for healthcare professionals.III. The curriculum has been designed by National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) and AIIMS, Delhi.
- What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Human Development Index (HDI)?
- How many world-class universities will be set up in the country by the Union Government?
- Who has been honoured with the first-ever Kuldip Nayar journalism award 2017?
- Which Kumbh Mela Began In July 2015 ?