- Q. - The Ghughua Fossil National Park is located in which state?
Description Of This Question
The Ghughua Fossil National Park is located near Shahpura in Madhya Pradesh in which plant fossils belonging to 31 genera of 18 families have been identified. The park is blessed with priceless treasure of plant fossils which have been dated 65 million years old. The site was founded during the 1970s by Dr. Dharmendra Prasad, a statistical officer of the Mandla district and honorary secretary of the district archaeology unit.
Related Topics & Questions:
- In which of the following did the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) authorise the Alternative Mechanism?
- The 2017 India Integrated Transport and Logistics Summit was held in which city?
- निम्नलिखित मई से किसके कारण स्वाइन फ्लू होता है?
- Captain Chand Roop, who passed away recently, was associated with which sports?
- The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) has launched Android Skill Development programme with which tech giant?