- Q. - The Ghughua Fossil National Park is located in which state?
Description Of This Question
The Ghughua Fossil National Park is located near Shahpura in Madhya Pradesh in which plant fossils belonging to 31 genera of 18 families have been identified. The park is blessed with priceless treasure of plant fossils which have been dated 65 million years old. The site was founded during the 1970s by Dr. Dharmendra Prasad, a statistical officer of the Mandla district and honorary secretary of the district archaeology unit.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country hosted the 3rd edition of World Conference on Environment?
- Which country earned the title “The Queen of Seas”?
- Which state government announced 50,000 rupees monthly pension to Yash Bharti awardees?
- Who has become the first-ever Indian racer to take pole in FIA Formula 3 European Championship?
- Tom hanks related to what?