- Q. - The Ghughua Fossil National Park is located in which state?
Description Of This Question
The Ghughua Fossil National Park is located near Shahpura in Madhya Pradesh in which plant fossils belonging to 31 genera of 18 families have been identified. The park is blessed with priceless treasure of plant fossils which have been dated 65 million years old. The site was founded during the 1970s by Dr. Dharmendra Prasad, a statistical officer of the Mandla district and honorary secretary of the district archaeology unit.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as the state president of BJP in Uttar Pradesh?
- Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Amritsar?
- Which of the following awards is not received by Sachin tendulkar?
- Chinu Modi, who passed away recently, was the noted poet of which language?
- What is the name of First Malaria vaccine ?