- Q. - Which football team has won the 38th edition of Indian Federation Cup Football tournament-2017?
Description Of This Question
Bengaluru FC has won the 38th edition of Indian Federation Cup Football tournament on May 21, 2017 by defeating defending champions and 14-time winners Mohun Bagan at Barabati Stadium in Cuttack, Odisha. The match went into extra time after neither of the teams could break the deadlock in 90 minutes. Then, CK Vineeth scored twice for Bengaluru FC in extra time helping them to win the tournament for just the second time. With the win, Bengaluru also sealed a berth for next year’s Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Cup. It also became the 8th team to have won more than one Federation Cup title.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which company along with Microsoft and Sales force have officially adopted the EU-US Privacy Shield framework?
- Which of the following defines a sequence of instructions written to solve a problem?
- Former West Bengal assembly speaker died, named ?
- Which Indian-American personality has won the National Science Foundations (NSF)’s Career Award-2017?
- “Beipanjiang Bridge” the world’s highest bridge is in which country?