- Q. - Which football team has won the 38th edition of Indian Federation Cup Football tournament-2017?
Description Of This Question
Bengaluru FC has won the 38th edition of Indian Federation Cup Football tournament on May 21, 2017 by defeating defending champions and 14-time winners Mohun Bagan at Barabati Stadium in Cuttack, Odisha. The match went into extra time after neither of the teams could break the deadlock in 90 minutes. Then, CK Vineeth scored twice for Bengaluru FC in extra time helping them to win the tournament for just the second time. With the win, Bengaluru also sealed a berth for next year’s Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Cup. It also became the 8th team to have won more than one Federation Cup title.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently Ministry of Railways launched, A new portal which is ?
- Who has taken charge as new secretary of the Department of Economic Affairs (DEA) in the finance ministry?
- HL Samariya, a 1985 batch IAS officer from the ______cadre, has been given additional charge as Central Provident Fund Commissioner (CPFC), for three months or till the appointment of a regular incumbent or till further orders, recently ?
- Which country is expected to top global remittances chart with US $65 billion in 2017?
- Which state government has signed MoU with Invest India to encourage start ups?