- Q. - Which of the following statements is not correct?
Description Of This Question
Oops! Sorry No Description Found, Suggest us a description, hit a comment below!
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following statements with respect to ‘Skill for Life, Save a Life’ initiative is correct?I. The initiative is aimed at upscaling the quantity and quality of trained professionals in the healthcare system. II. Under this initiative various courses are planned to be initiated targeting specific competencies for healthcare professionals.III. The curriculum has been designed by National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) and AIIMS, Delhi.
- Which state government will set up modern ornamental fish hatchery in the state?
- The Union Cabinet gave its approval to the proposal to complete the balance works of the North Koel Reservoir Project in Jharkhand and Bihar. In this context, consider the following statements:
I. The Project is located in the most backward tribal areas of Palamau and Garhwa districts of Jharkhand.
II. The construction was originally started in the year 1972 and continued till 1993.
Choose the correct option
- Who of the following personalities has been stripped of “Freedom of Oxford” honour over Rohingya criticism?
- Which high court stayed the noise rules amendment and restored the prior position?