- Q. - Which country is hosting the World Street Food Congress (WSFC17)?
Description Of This Question
The 2017 World Street Food Congress (WSFC) will be held in Manila, Philippines from May 31 to June 4, 2017 with theme “Re-Imagine Possibilities”. In the fest industry’s global movers and shakers, leaders and innovators, entrepreneurs, chefs, street vendors, and food aficionados come together to share ideas, development and opportunities in a collaborative environment. The Bihari delicacy litti choka will represent India in the international food festival. Litti Choka is a two-dish combination which is wheat baked balls stuffed with roasted spices and Chokha a mixture of roasted potato tomatoes onions with garlic chillies among others.
Related Topics & Questions:
- H S Mahadeva Prasad, who passed away recently, was the Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA) of which constituency?
- Which country is hosting the 22nd World Petroleum Congress (WPC) International Conference?
- According to the report on World’s Most Valuable Nations Brands, what is India’s rank ?
- Who won silver in ISSF World Cup ?
- International Skill Summit called as ‘Nypunyam 2016’ will be held in which city/country ?