- Q. - Which country is hosting the World Street Food Congress (WSFC17)?
Description Of This Question
The 2017 World Street Food Congress (WSFC) will be held in Manila, Philippines from May 31 to June 4, 2017 with theme “Re-Imagine Possibilities”. In the fest industry’s global movers and shakers, leaders and innovators, entrepreneurs, chefs, street vendors, and food aficionados come together to share ideas, development and opportunities in a collaborative environment. The Bihari delicacy litti choka will represent India in the international food festival. Litti Choka is a two-dish combination which is wheat baked balls stuffed with roasted spices and Chokha a mixture of roasted potato tomatoes onions with garlic chillies among others.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as new Deputy Chief of Integrated Defence Staff (Operations)?
- India has recently signed MoU with which country for technical cooperation in rail sector especially on safety related subjects?
- Who has won the 2017 Qatar Open Men’s singles tennis tournament?
- Which state government has signed MoU with Invest India to encourage start ups?
- When is NRI Day