- Q. - Which country is hosting the World Street Food Congress (WSFC17)?
Description Of This Question
The 2017 World Street Food Congress (WSFC) will be held in Manila, Philippines from May 31 to June 4, 2017 with theme “Re-Imagine Possibilities”. In the fest industry’s global movers and shakers, leaders and innovators, entrepreneurs, chefs, street vendors, and food aficionados come together to share ideas, development and opportunities in a collaborative environment. The Bihari delicacy litti choka will represent India in the international food festival. Litti Choka is a two-dish combination which is wheat baked balls stuffed with roasted spices and Chokha a mixture of roasted potato tomatoes onions with garlic chillies among others.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s first private sector missile sub-systems manufacturing facility has set up in which city?
- Afla toxins are produced by ?
- The International Kite Festival (Uttarayan) will be started from which of the following states?
- Which two Indian cyclist have qualified for the UCI Track Cycling World Cup?
- Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology 2015 given to 11 Scientists in how many categories ?