- Q. - Which country is hosting the 2017 G7 summit?
Description Of This Question
The 43rd edition of G7 summit has started at Taorminain Sicily, Italy on May 26, 2017. The 2-day meet will discuss a wide range of issues, including global economy, security and energy. The leaders of the Group of Seven wealthy nations as well as representatives of the European Union are participating in the summit. The 2017 G7 summit is the first summit for British Prime Minister Theresa May, French President Emmanuel Macron, Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni and U.S. President Donald Trump. The G7 members are Italy, Canada, France, United States, United Kingdom, Japan and Germany.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What percent of stake in Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd (HPCL) will be taken over by Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC)?
- The 2017 Agriculture Science Fair (ASF) was held in which city?
- What is the stressed advance ratio as of March 2017, according to RBI?
- The revised Agreement on Trade, Commerce and Transit that came into force on July 29, 2017, is a free trade regime between India and __________.
- Who has been appointed the new Deputy Governor in Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?