- Q. - Which country to host the 2018 annual convention of African Development Bank (AfDB) Group?
Description Of This Question
Recently, the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi has inaugurated the 52nd annual meeting of African Development Bank (AfDB) Group-2017 at the Mahatma Mandir convention centre in Gandhinagar Gujarat with theme “Transforming Agriculture for Wealth Creation in Africa”, which has started from May 22 and will continue till May 26, 2017. It is the first-ever AfDB meeting in India, in which more than 3000 delegates from 81 member countries from across the world including the Governors, Alternate Governors, Executive Directors, policy makers and businesses. The 2018 annual meeting of AfDB Group is scheduled to be held in Busan, South Korea.
Related Topics & Questions:
- In which place the use of non-biodegradable plastic bags less than 50 microns has been banned by the National Green Tribunal (NGT)?
- Which country’s police has officially recruited the world’s first operational robot police officer “Robocop”?
- In which country Energy Efficiency Services Limited ( EESL) of India has launched UJALA (Unnat Jyoti by Affordable Lighting for All) Scheme?
- Which new system has been launched to simplify the Warehouse Registration Rules in New Delhi?
- Who has been appointed as the new CEO of Prasar Bharti?