- Q. - Which country to host the 2018 annual convention of African Development Bank (AfDB) Group?
Description Of This Question
Recently, the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi has inaugurated the 52nd annual meeting of African Development Bank (AfDB) Group-2017 at the Mahatma Mandir convention centre in Gandhinagar Gujarat with theme “Transforming Agriculture for Wealth Creation in Africa”, which has started from May 22 and will continue till May 26, 2017. It is the first-ever AfDB meeting in India, in which more than 3000 delegates from 81 member countries from across the world including the Governors, Alternate Governors, Executive Directors, policy makers and businesses. The 2018 annual meeting of AfDB Group is scheduled to be held in Busan, South Korea.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which planet has no satellite?
- Which country is hosting the World Street Food Congress (WSFC17)?
- Jiratchaya Sirimongkolnawin has been crowned the new Miss International Queen 2016. She hails from which country?
- The author of the book “Zest for life” is ?
- According to the report of REF, In India How Many primary schools managed by only one teacher ?