- Q. - Which country has the most complex tax jurisdiction in Asia-Pacific, as per 2017 Asia Pacific Tax Complexity Survey conducted by Deloitte?
Description Of This Question
China has been ranked first in having most complex jurisdiction for taxation and most complicated requirements of tax in the Asia Pacific region, as per 2017 Asia Pacific Tax Complexity Survey conducted by Deloitte. India ranks only after China in the most complex tax jurisdiction in Asia-Pacific the survey, followed by Australia, Japan, Singapore and Malaysia. The report surveyed over 300 financial and tax executives on their views of the current and anticipated tax environment of 20 jurisdictions across Asia Pacific. Of the respondents, 147 had business operations in India.
Related Topics & Questions:
- World AIDS Day is observed on which of the following days?
- The consumer protection act 1986 came into force on ?
- Who has been appointed the new Director General (DG) of Investigation in the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)?
- When is World Day of the Fight Against Sexual Exploitation
- In which country a new fruit bat species resembling Star War’s character ‘Yoda’ was discovered?