- Q. - Which country has become the largest stainless steel producer in the world in 2016, according to data released by the International Stainless Steel Forum (ISSF) 2017?
Description Of This Question
China has become the largest stainless steel producer in the world in 2016, according to data released by the International Stainless Steel Forum (ISSF) at annual conference held on May 14-19, 2017 in Tokyo, Japan. India overtook Japan as the second- largest producer in 2016. ISSF is a non-profit research and development organisation founded in 1996 and serves as the focal point for the international stainless steel industry. As per the report, India’s stainless steel production rose to 3.32 million tonne in 2016 showing an impressive growth of about 9% over 3 million tonne it produced in 2015.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of campaign launched to create awareness and encourage people to participate in making this Diwali pollution free?
- Who has won the men’s singles title at the 2017 All England Open badminton championships?
- Who has launched DIKSHA portal On the occasion of teacher’s day?
- GRAF a framework introduced by Bank Board Bureau, stands for
- Recently, Muktesh Kumar Pardeshi has been appointed as India’s envoy to which among the following countries?