- Q. - Which country has become the first Asian country to recognize same sex marriage?
Description Of This Question
Taiwan has become the first Asian country to recognize same sex marriage after the constitutional court’s ruling comes in support of legalizing same-sex marriage. The panel of judges has given the island’s parliament two years to amend or enact new laws, which could potentially make Taiwan the first place in Asia to allow same-sex marriage. It must be noted that South Africa is the only country in Africa to permit same-sex marriage.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India has signed pact with which country on Parliamentary Cooperation?
- Which Indian personality has been elected as the new chairman of FIFA Governance Committee?
- Who Sign Forex Reserves Pool Pact ?
- The book “Death Under The Deodars: The Adventures of Miss Ripley-Bean” has been authored by whom?
- Recently Which state became 1st State to submit Annual Action Plan under Atal Mission ?