- Q. - Who has clinched the 2017 Women’s singles India Super Series tournament?
Description Of This Question
Rio Olympics silver medallist P V Sindhu from India has won the 2017 Women’s singles India Super Series tournament by defeating reigning Olympic champion Carolina Marin of Spain in the final by 21-19, 21-16 at Siri Fort Sports Complex in New Delhi. Beside this, Viktor Axelsen of Denmark clinched the men’s singles title of the tournament by defeating Chinese Taipei’s Tien Chen Chou in straight games.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed the new chairman of Cauvery Water Dispute Tribunal (CWDT)?
- Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of France?
- Anshu Jamsenpa has become the world’s first woman to scale Mt Everest twice within 5 days. She hails from which Indian state?
- Which Indian-American student has won the 2017 National Geographic Bee contest?
- Which committee has submitted its’ report to the Union Government to protect the interests of the migrants?