- Q. - Which city police have won the 2017 FICCI Smart Policing Award?
Description Of This Question
The Pune city police have won the Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industries (FICCI) Smart Police Award for the year 2017 for their initiatives on women and cyber security. Pune Police Commissioner Rashmi Shukla received the award from BJP MP Meenakshi Lekhi during a programme organised by FICCI and Vivekanand International Foundation on Homeland Security in Delhi on May 25. The initiatives like “BuddyCop”, “Damini squad”, “Lost & Found” portal, Beat Marshal Monitoring Sapience App, etc., were launched by Pune city police to tackle security issues in the city that paved the way to win the FICCI award.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Ajay Singh, who has won bronze at the Asian Youth and Junior Weightlifting Championships, is associated with which men’s junior category?
- Konstantinos Mitsotakis, who passed away recently, was the former Prime Minister of which country?
- Who has been appointed as Secretary in Financial Services Department?
- In which state India’s first centre of excellence for differently-abled sportsmen will be set up?
- Recently in which country a 70 million year old Dinosaur egg fossil was discovered?