- Q. - Chris Cornel, the renowned singer passed away. He hailed from which country?
Description Of This Question
Chris Cornell (52), the renowned American musician, singer and songwriter, has recently passed away at Michigan, United States. He was best known as the lead vocalist, primary songwriter and rhythm guitarist for Seattle rock band “Soundgarden” and as lead vocalist and songwriter for the group “Audioslave”.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country has overtaken US to become the World’s largest Ice Cream producer?
- With which planet ISRO has successfully completed it 3 years in orbit?
- Which country has been elected as the new President of Governing Council of UN-Habitat?
- In which country India recently launched a Solar Electrification Project to electrify a remote village in that country?
- RFID Chip stands for ?