- Q. - The book “Mann Ki Baat: a social revolution on radio” has been authored by whom?
Description Of This Question
The book “Mann Ki Baat: a social revolution on radio” is a compilation of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s addresses to the nation on radio every month under the programme ‘Mann Ki Baat’. It contains a comprehensive, qualitative and academic analysis of ‘Mann Ki Baat’ – the themes, the choice of topics, the salient features. It illustrates how ‘Mann Ki Baat’ has connected with the ‘New India’ – the youth in particular. The book is authored by Rajesh Jain, which is recently presented to President of India Pranab Mukherjee at a function at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country has recently ratify International Solar Alliance (ISA) framework?
- 1st CW game established in ?
- Which state will become the Indian state to opt for electronic transmission of postal ballot to service voters?
- Tata Power (India’s largest integrated power company) launched LED tube light scheme in Mumbai to provide LED at Rs.525 against market price of ?
- Who has been appointed the new chairman of International Fertiliser Association (IFA)?