- Q. - The book “Mann Ki Baat: a social revolution on radio” has been authored by whom?
Description Of This Question
The book “Mann Ki Baat: a social revolution on radio” is a compilation of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s addresses to the nation on radio every month under the programme ‘Mann Ki Baat’. It contains a comprehensive, qualitative and academic analysis of ‘Mann Ki Baat’ – the themes, the choice of topics, the salient features. It illustrates how ‘Mann Ki Baat’ has connected with the ‘New India’ – the youth in particular. The book is authored by Rajesh Jain, which is recently presented to President of India Pranab Mukherjee at a function at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Karamjyoti Dalal, who has won bronze medal at the 2017 World Para Athletics Championships, is associated with which sports?
- Which state launched India’s first single-woman pension scheme?
- Which state government has recently gave official language status to endangered tribal language “Kurukh”?
- Who has been appointed as the interim Prime Minister of Pakistan for 45 days?
- Reema Lagoo, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?