- Q. - The book “Mann Ki Baat: a social revolution on radio” has been authored by whom?
Description Of This Question
The book “Mann Ki Baat: a social revolution on radio” is a compilation of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s addresses to the nation on radio every month under the programme ‘Mann Ki Baat’. It contains a comprehensive, qualitative and academic analysis of ‘Mann Ki Baat’ – the themes, the choice of topics, the salient features. It illustrates how ‘Mann Ki Baat’ has connected with the ‘New India’ – the youth in particular. The book is authored by Rajesh Jain, which is recently presented to President of India Pranab Mukherjee at a function at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which two players emerged as the most expensive buys at the Premier Badminton League players auction?
- Which boxer won the WBO Asia Pacific and Oriental titles?
- Who has become the India’s first visually impaired runner to compete the historic Boston Marathon?
- Which airlines is the first in the Gulf region to offer fully automated online instalment plans?
- Who has been appointed as the Registrar of Copyrights Office of India?