- Q. - Who has become the new Country Director for Twitter in India?
Description Of This Question
Taranjeet Singh has been appointed the Country Director for Twitter in India. He will lead the team by driving an integrated business strategy and spearheading cross-functional collaboration. Prior to this appointment, he was leading the charge for sales and marketing support for Twitter’s advertisers in India. Singh was responsible for sales and marketing support for Twitter’s advertisers in India. Before joining Twitter, he was sales director for BBC Advertising in South Asia. Prior to BBC, he held various positions at Outlook Publishing.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which union minister has launched an integrated grievances redressal platform “MoPNG e Seva” for Petroleum and Gas related queries?
- Name the Indians has been conferred with Ramon Magsaysay Award for 2016 in Manila, Phillipines for their contributions on Music and campaigner for eradication of manual scavenging respectively?
- Which of the following statements with respect to Usain Bolt is correct?
I. He presently holds the world record in both the 100m and 200m with timing of 9.58 sec and 19.19 sec respectively.
II. He is the only sprinter to win Olympic 100 m and 200 m titles at three consecutive Olympics, viz., Athens Olympics 2008, Beijing Olympics 2008 and London Olympics 2012.
- S Ramassamy, who passed away recently, was the former Chief Minister of which state/UT?
- Which city hosted the first edition of WINGS 2017 – “Sab Uden, Sab Juden” to expand regional connectivity?