- Q. - Who has become the new chairman of Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI)?
Description Of This Question
Rajan Anandan, Google’s vice-president for South East Asia and India, has been appointed new chairman of Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI). He took over charge from FreeCharge’s co-founder and chief executive officer Kunal Shah. Beside this, Deep Kalra, chairman and group CEO of MakeMyTrip, has become the new Vice-Chairman of IAMAI. Umang Bedi has been elected as the new treasurer, while Dr Subho Ray continues to be the President of the association. The tenure of the new council will be for two years. The IAMAI is a not-for-profit industry body registered under the Societies Act, 1986. Its mandate is to expand and enhance the online and mobile value added services sectors. The headquarters is located at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed the new executive director of the United Nations (UN) World Food Programme (WFP)?
- In a first of its kind, which state government has decided to develop eco-bridges for movement of tigers?
- The National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) approved ten projects worth Rs 2,033 crore in three States. Which of the following is not one of these States?
- Which country to host 5th Global Conference on Cyber Space (GCCS)-2017?
- Aditya Patil and Suhaani Lohia from Mumbai clinched bronze medals at the Asian Schools Chess Competition. Where was the competition held?