- Q. - Who has become the new chairman of Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI)?
Description Of This Question
Rajan Anandan, Google’s vice-president for South East Asia and India, has been appointed new chairman of Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI). He took over charge from FreeCharge’s co-founder and chief executive officer Kunal Shah. Beside this, Deep Kalra, chairman and group CEO of MakeMyTrip, has become the new Vice-Chairman of IAMAI. Umang Bedi has been elected as the new treasurer, while Dr Subho Ray continues to be the President of the association. The tenure of the new council will be for two years. The IAMAI is a not-for-profit industry body registered under the Societies Act, 1986. Its mandate is to expand and enhance the online and mobile value added services sectors. The headquarters is located at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country has become the first country in the world to ban the mining of metals?
- Recently In September 2015 Which Party won General Elections of Greece ?
- World heritage site by UNSECO in 1985?
- Which Scheme approved by the Government of India on 09th September 2015 with the aim to reduce dependence on physical gold ?
- What is the theme of the second edition of Hunar Haat-2017?