- Q. - Who is the author of the book “Confessions of a dying mind: the blind faith of atheism”?
Description Of This Question
The philosophical novel for God titled “Confessions of a dying mind: the blind faith of atheism” has been authored by IAS officer Haulianlal Guite, which is recently unveiled by Union Minister Kiren Rijiju in august gathering at Civil Services Officers’ Institute in New Delhi. The book billed as “the world’s first philosophical novel for God”, whose author is arguably the first Indian civil servant to write on philosophy since John Stuart Mill published On Liberty way back in 1858. The book explores the nature of science, religion, evidence and even love in light of leading developments. It makes use of the latest findings of modern science and the most solid theories in philosophy. It also presents some interesting arguments against atheism by using the theories and findings of atheists themselves.
Related Topics & Questions:
- ow many Indian universities named in the QS World University Rankings 2016?
- Which country has officially recognized Bitcoin and digital currencies as legal money?
- India successfully test-fired canister-based missile name is ?
- How much long gas pipeline project started by China ?
- Who has been appointed the new chairman of the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC)?