- Q. - Alexander Zverev has won the 2017 Men’s singles Rome Masters tennis tournament. He hails from which country?
Description Of This Question
Alexander Zverev (20), a German professional tennis player, has won the 2017 Men’s singles Rome Masters tennis tournament by defeating four-time champion Novak Djokovic in the final by 6-3, 6-4 in Rome, Italy. With this win, Zverev became the youngest player since Djokovic in 2007 to win a Masters 1000 title and the first player born in the 1990s to do so. Beside this, Elina Svitolina of Ukraine has won the women’s singles Italian Open tennis title Simona Halep of Romania.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the lead vocalist of Linkin Park who passed away recently at the age of 41.
- India’s first-ever “village of books” will open in which state to promote tourism?
- Which country is the third largest exporter of beef in the world, according to OECD-FAO Agricultural Outlook 2017-26?
- Who will lead the Indian delegation to the 2017 G20 Labour & Employment Ministers’ Meet?
- In which year Aryabhatta was launched?