- Q. - Alexander Zverev has won the 2017 Men’s singles Rome Masters tennis tournament. He hails from which country?
Description Of This Question
Alexander Zverev (20), a German professional tennis player, has won the 2017 Men’s singles Rome Masters tennis tournament by defeating four-time champion Novak Djokovic in the final by 6-3, 6-4 in Rome, Italy. With this win, Zverev became the youngest player since Djokovic in 2007 to win a Masters 1000 title and the first player born in the 1990s to do so. Beside this, Elina Svitolina of Ukraine has won the women’s singles Italian Open tennis title Simona Halep of Romania.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has signed pact with which country’s space agency on satellite launch technology?
- How much area covered by Atacama Desert ?
- The 2017 India Integrated Transport and Logistics Summit was held in which city?
- How many villages have been identified in the first phase of Ganga Gram Initiative launched on August 12, 2017?
- What is the theme of the 2017 World Autism Awareness Day (WAAD)?