- Q. - Alexander Zverev has won the 2017 Men’s singles Rome Masters tennis tournament. He hails from which country?
Description Of This Question
Alexander Zverev (20), a German professional tennis player, has won the 2017 Men’s singles Rome Masters tennis tournament by defeating four-time champion Novak Djokovic in the final by 6-3, 6-4 in Rome, Italy. With this win, Zverev became the youngest player since Djokovic in 2007 to win a Masters 1000 title and the first player born in the 1990s to do so. Beside this, Elina Svitolina of Ukraine has won the women’s singles Italian Open tennis title Simona Halep of Romania.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who awarded with Vayalar Ramavarama Literary Award ?
- Who has been appointed the new chairman of the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)?
- Taj Mahal becomes first monument in world to have Twitter Account, it was launched by ?
- Supreme court of India has give the “third gender” status to transgenders. In which category are they kept?
- ICMP is used for ?