- Q. - The Union government will launch “SAMPADA Scheme” for which sector?
Description Of This Question
The Union government will launch an umbrella programme ‘SAMPADA’ for food processing sector with Rs. 6,000 crore outlay to integrate current and new schemes. The purpose of the new programme is to reduce food wastage and to double farmers’ income. This programme will help create infrastructure for linkage of entire supply chain. The acronym ‘SAMPADA’ stands for “Scheme for Agro-Marine Produce Processing and Development of Agro-Processing Clusters”.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who will become the new Prime Minister of Nepal?
- The 2017 National conference “Jal Manthan-III” will be held in which city?
- Who has inaugurated the “Swachhta Hi Seva” and “Shouchalayakkagi Samara” (A Crusade For Toilets) Programme in Karnataka?
- P Govardhan Reddy, the noted politician has passed away. He belongs to which political party?
- KPS Gill, who was known for rooting out militancy from Punjab, was belonged to which state?