- Q. - What is the theme of the India Pavillian during the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) 2017?
Description Of This Question
The Arabian Travel Market (ATM) has started at Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai from April 24, 2017. The ATM is the leading global event of the Middle East inbound and outbound travel industry. The 4-day fair will welcome over 2,600 exhibitors and an expected 30,000 visitors to the Middle East. The theme of the India Pavilion is “Yoga and Wellness”, which will depict India as a year round multi faceted tourist destination for all ages and all seasons. The pavilion will highlight medical tourism in India which is fast gaining currency both amongst Middle East and European travellers. The Indian Pavilion under the aegis of the Tourism Ministry will exhibit the grandeur of the Indian subcontinent and will provide a platform to the leading Indian tour operators, travel agents, hoteliers, state governments and airlines to market India as an affordable and exotic tourist destination, which can be the basis of holistic travel experience.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Ananda Krishnamurti is appointed as MS and CEO of which Bank ?
- Who will lead the Indian delegation to the 2017 G20 Labour & Employment Ministers’ Meet?
- The five person Experts Committee constituted by Ministry of Defence has given green signal for the development of Indo-Russian ‘Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft” (FGFA). Who headed the Committee?
- Name the lead vocalist of Linkin Park who passed away recently at the age of 41.
- Which State became 1st to start e-auction of mines ?