- Q. - What is the theme of the 2017 World Autism Awareness Day (WAAD)?
Description Of This Question
The World Autism Awareness Day (AWWD) is an internationally recognised day observed every year on April 2 to highlight the need to help improve the quality of life of those with autism so they can lead full and meaningful lives as an integral part of society. The 2017 theme is “Toward Autonomy and Self-Determination”.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Sonai Rupai Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
- The International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation is observed on which date?
- Who will lead the toilet usage campaign “Darwaza Band” of the Union Government?
- Who is the author of the book “Autoplay:Not-so Stories”?
- Which state government has signed pact with Oracle for cloud-based citizen services?