- Q. - What is the theme of the 2017 World Autism Awareness Day (WAAD)?
Description Of This Question
The World Autism Awareness Day (AWWD) is an internationally recognised day observed every year on April 2 to highlight the need to help improve the quality of life of those with autism so they can lead full and meaningful lives as an integral part of society. The 2017 theme is “Toward Autonomy and Self-Determination”.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Tyrus Wong, who passed away recently, was the legendary Disney artist of which country?
- Which state government has launched “Kilkari” app to create awarness among pregnant women?
- Satwik Sai Raj is associated with which sports?
- Which IIT institute will start ‘Vastu Shastra’ classes for architecture students?
- Who has been appointed the new Engineer-in-Chief of the Indian Army?