- Q. - What is the theme of the 2017 World Autism Awareness Day (WAAD)?
Description Of This Question
The World Autism Awareness Day (AWWD) is an internationally recognised day observed every year on April 2 to highlight the need to help improve the quality of life of those with autism so they can lead full and meaningful lives as an integral part of society. The 2017 theme is “Toward Autonomy and Self-Determination”.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government will provide one-time grant of Rs. 21,000 to families for third girl child?
- In which category Sajan of India won the bronze medal at the Junior World Wrestling Championships in Tampere, Finland?
- Which union ministry has organized the 5th Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav (RSM)-2017?
- Which state government has constituted “Maa committee” to check mid day meal quality in schools?
- Which of the following is the world’s largest street light replacement programme of India?