- Q. - Which state government will provide one-time grant of Rs. 21,000 to families for third girl child?
Description Of This Question
Under the ‘Aapki Beti, Hamari Beti’ scheme, the Haryana government will provide one-time grant of Rs 21,000 to all those families whose third girl child was born on or after August 24, 2015. Under the scheme, the eligible families would receive the amount irrespective of their caste, creed, religion, income and number of sons. The purpose of the scheme is to combat the problem of declining child sex ratio and promote girls’ education in the state.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which news agency will set up $1 million fund to boost BRICS media cooperation?
- The sixth prestigious M.S. Swaminathan Award for contribution in the field of agriculture was given to
- What is the theme of the 2017 World Kidney Day (WKD)?
- Former Union minister Sanwar Lal Jat passes away at the age of 62 on August 9, 2017. Which national party he represented?
- Who is the author of the book title “Ministry of Utmost Happiness”?