- Q. - Which state government will provide one-time grant of Rs. 21,000 to families for third girl child?
Description Of This Question
Under the ‘Aapki Beti, Hamari Beti’ scheme, the Haryana government will provide one-time grant of Rs 21,000 to all those families whose third girl child was born on or after August 24, 2015. Under the scheme, the eligible families would receive the amount irrespective of their caste, creed, religion, income and number of sons. The purpose of the scheme is to combat the problem of declining child sex ratio and promote girls’ education in the state.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 2017 International Conference on Disability Communication (ICDC) was held in which country?
- The International Chernobyl Disaster Remembrance Day (ICDRD) is observed on which date?
- Which tennis pair has won the 2017 Aircel Chennai Open men’s doubles tournament?
- Which state government has recently launched Livelihood Intervention and Facilitation of Entrepreneurship (LIFE)?
- By which year the Union Government has targeted to install 60 Giga Watts wind power capacity?