- Q. - Which state government will provide one-time grant of Rs. 21,000 to families for third girl child?
Description Of This Question
Under the ‘Aapki Beti, Hamari Beti’ scheme, the Haryana government will provide one-time grant of Rs 21,000 to all those families whose third girl child was born on or after August 24, 2015. Under the scheme, the eligible families would receive the amount irrespective of their caste, creed, religion, income and number of sons. The purpose of the scheme is to combat the problem of declining child sex ratio and promote girls’ education in the state.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Whose name was cleared by the SEBI to head the National Stock Exchange (NSE)?
- Which company has become the first Indian power utility to successfully deploy tele-protection service using Line-Differential Relay (LDR) over an IP/MPLS network?
- The high court judges of which state have decided to give up the red beacon lights much before the set deadline?
- Who has been sworn-in as the new President of Ghana?
- Who was elected as the new prime minister of Nepal?