- Q. - Which state government will launch a unique programme “Ammaku Vandaman” in schools to pay tribute to mothers?
Description Of This Question
The Andhra Pradesh government will launch a unique programme ‘Ammaku Vandanam’ in schools to pay tribute to mothers and to respect motherhood. The programme will be implemented in high schools on the annual day of every academic year or on any other day decided by the School Management Committee (SMC). Under the programme, the school children will take the blessings of their mothers and may also do ‘paada pooja’ (washing her feet). The state government has allocated Rs 2.50 crore for organising the programme. Of this, the government will release Rs. 1.25 crore, while the remaining amount has to be pooled by the headmasters and teachers from the alumni/donors/CSR.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s largest public WiFi service has been launched by which state government?
- The sixth prestigious M.S. Swaminathan Award for contribution in the field of agriculture was given to
- Who has been appointed as new Deputy Chief of Integrated Defence Staff (Operations)?
- Recently which country conducted first glide test of its first amphibious aircraft AG600, stated to be the largest in the word?
- Which country has become the largest stainless steel producer in the world in 2016, according to data released by the International Stainless Steel Forum (ISSF) 2017?