- Q. - Which state government will launch a unique programme “Ammaku Vandaman” in schools to pay tribute to mothers?
Description Of This Question
The Andhra Pradesh government will launch a unique programme ‘Ammaku Vandanam’ in schools to pay tribute to mothers and to respect motherhood. The programme will be implemented in high schools on the annual day of every academic year or on any other day decided by the School Management Committee (SMC). Under the programme, the school children will take the blessings of their mothers and may also do ‘paada pooja’ (washing her feet). The state government has allocated Rs 2.50 crore for organising the programme. Of this, the government will release Rs. 1.25 crore, while the remaining amount has to be pooled by the headmasters and teachers from the alumni/donors/CSR.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India has recently signed MoU with which country for technical cooperation in rail sector especially on safety related subjects?
- Karan Singh, who passed away recently, was the Cabinet minister of which Indian state?
- Which state government has launched “Tirtha Darshan” scheme for senior citizens?
- What is the reverse repo rate as per the Second Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Statement 2017-18 announced by RBI on June 7, 2017?
- Which of the following is not in the list of States where RBI will launch a financial literacy drive?