- Q. - Which state government will launch a unique programme “Ammaku Vandaman” in schools to pay tribute to mothers?
Description Of This Question
The Andhra Pradesh government will launch a unique programme ‘Ammaku Vandanam’ in schools to pay tribute to mothers and to respect motherhood. The programme will be implemented in high schools on the annual day of every academic year or on any other day decided by the School Management Committee (SMC). Under the programme, the school children will take the blessings of their mothers and may also do ‘paada pooja’ (washing her feet). The state government has allocated Rs 2.50 crore for organising the programme. Of this, the government will release Rs. 1.25 crore, while the remaining amount has to be pooled by the headmasters and teachers from the alumni/donors/CSR.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country has won 18th Asian Junior Team Squash Championship-2017?
- Which Indian chess master has been honored with the title of Candidate Master (CM) by World Chess Federation (WCF)?
- Which pharmaceutical company got the USFDA nod to market Lanthanum Carbonate chewable tablets for renal disease?
- Which Indian-origin British professor has been honoured with the Queen Elizabeth II Knighthood?
- What percent of plastic waste generated in 2015 is accumulated in landfills or the natural environment, according to a recent study?