- Q. - Which state government has launched “e-nagarpalika” app to provide municipal services online?
Description Of This Question
The Madhya Pradesh government has recently launched mobile app ‘MP e-nagarpalika’ to provide various municipal services online. The app would offer 378 services like online payment of property tax, seeking building permission, birth/ marriage/death certificates etc. It will also register complaints related to garbage, water, streetlights etc. Online payment gateway would be available on this app. The mobile app is a part of Rs 225-crore ‘e-nagarpalika’ project, under which all municipal services would be made available online on a unified web platform.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s first International Centre for Foot and Mouth Disease (ICFMD) has set up in which state?
- Who has taken the additional charge of Economic Affairs Secretary?
- Which Indian American has been chosen for the 2017 NASA Astronaut Candidate Class?
- Which state government has launched e-textbook portal for school students?
- Ustad Raees Khan, the legendary sitarist has passed away. He hailed from which country?