- Q. - Which state government has launched “e-nagarpalika” app to provide municipal services online?
Description Of This Question
The Madhya Pradesh government has recently launched mobile app ‘MP e-nagarpalika’ to provide various municipal services online. The app would offer 378 services like online payment of property tax, seeking building permission, birth/ marriage/death certificates etc. It will also register complaints related to garbage, water, streetlights etc. Online payment gateway would be available on this app. The mobile app is a part of Rs 225-crore ‘e-nagarpalika’ project, under which all municipal services would be made available online on a unified web platform.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 2017 Indo-Thai joint military exercise “Maitree” has started in which Indian state?
- Who is representing India at the 2017 Little Miss Universe competition?
- Which state government has recently launched “Adarsh Gram Yojana” for rural poor?
- Who is the newly appointed Controller General of Accounts?
- Who will be appointed as Nyaya Mitras to expedite the pending cases across the country?