- Q. - Which state government has launched “e-nagarpalika” app to provide municipal services online?
Description Of This Question
The Madhya Pradesh government has recently launched mobile app ‘MP e-nagarpalika’ to provide various municipal services online. The app would offer 378 services like online payment of property tax, seeking building permission, birth/ marriage/death certificates etc. It will also register complaints related to garbage, water, streetlights etc. Online payment gateway would be available on this app. The mobile app is a part of Rs 225-crore ‘e-nagarpalika’ project, under which all municipal services would be made available online on a unified web platform.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the theme of the 2017 World Heritage Day (WHD)?
- Who won the gold in the 50km event of the National Race Walking Championship-2017?
- Which economic bloc/country imposed new steel anti-dumping duties against China?
- Which country is hosting the 22nd World Petroleum Congress (WPC) International Conference?
- Who won the New Zealand International Classic Squash tournament?